Microblading & Lip Color
MICROBLADING - 2 HOURS | $500
Microblading is also known by the names of: brow feathering, microstroking or feather strokes. It is a form of semi-permanent makeup in which a manual hand held tool is used to create hair like strokes. Microblading partially camouflages missing hairs to create fuller brows. Over time these lines will blur and fade and will need to be refreshed. A 6-12 week touch up session is included in the price of this appointment and the client is responsible for booking their touch up appointment.
Microblading Refresher Under 12 Months - 1.5 Hours | $200
Microblading Refresher 12 Months - 20 Months - 1.5 Hours | $300
Microblading Refresher Over 20 Months - 2 Hours | $500 (Please book a new Microblading Appointment)
*For those clients desiring a microblading refresher. Refresher appointments are only taken with clients we've worked on previously.
COMBINATION BROWS - 2.5 HOURS | $600
Microblading + Powder Brow is often refereed to as Combination Brows. Powder Brow is also known by the names of: HD, 3D brows or powder fill. It is a procedure that uses a diluted pigment to create dimension and blending with hair strokes. Powder Brow is recommended for brows with little to no hair or for those wanting fuller brows. This is also recommended for clients who's skin is too oily for just microblading. A 6-12 week touch up session is included in the price of this appointment and the client is responsible for booking their touch up appointment.
Combination Brows Refresher Under 12 Months - 2 Hours | $250
Combination Brows Refresher 12 Months to 20 Months - 2 Hours | $350
Combination Brows Refresher Over 20 Months - 2.5 Hours | $600 (Please book a new Combination Brow Appointment)
*For those clients desiring a combination brow refresher. Refresher appointments are only taken with clients we've worked on previously.
FULL LIP COLOR - 2.5 HOURS | $500
Full Lip Color, also know as lip blushing, is a lip tattoo that enhances and defines your lips. It can help enhance and even out natural color, or add color if you are lacking any pigment. Your lips will have a subtle, natural looking lip tint once healed. Apply a little gloss or balm and you'll have the perfect pout! A 6-12 week touch up session is included in the price of this appointment and the client is responsible for booking their touch up appointment.
Microblading + Full Lip Color - 3.5 Hours | $850
Combination Brows + Full Lip Color - 4 Hours | $950
PERMANENT MAKEUP IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. PLEASE READ THESE POLICIES CAREFULLY. IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY TO YOU, THIS PROCEDURE IS NOT RECOMMENDED. Please contact me to further discuss, if any of the following apply to you:
* Under age 18 (You cannot have this service. No exceptions.)
* Pregnant or nursing (You cannot have this service. No exceptions.)
* Transmittable blood disease, HIV or Hepatitis (You cannot have this service. No exceptions.)
* Prone to cold sores (You cannot have lip color done. No exceptions.)
* Sick with cold, flu, or sinus/respiratory infection (Please reschedule your appointment and stay home to recover.)
* Smoker (Pigment may not retain properly.)
* Diabetes (Due to slow healing and higher risk of infection, color may or may not retain well.)
* Taking any form of thyroid medication (Medication may cause pigment to not retain properly.)
* Anemia (Pigment may not retain properly.)
* Undergoing chemo
* Pacemaker, major heart problems or on blood thinners
* Had an organ transplant
* Viral infections and or diseases
* Skin irritations including: sunburn, rash, eczema, shingles, acne, or psoriasis near the treated are
* Prone to keloid scarring
* Had Botox within 3 weeks from scheduled appointment
* Used Accutane in the past year
* You have dark/solid existing permanent makeup (laser tattoo removal may be necessary)
* Full Lip Color CANNOT be done immediately after cosmetic tattoo removal, you must wait at least 8 weeks
* If you are under a doctor’s care and have questions at ALL about being able to have this procedure, it is your responsibility to meet with your doctor and get written approval.
Our reschedule/cancellation policy is a minimum of 72 hours. Any no-shows or cancellations within 72 hours will forfeit their deposit and will be required to re-book a new appointment. Any client 20 minutes or more late to their appointment, will forfeit their deposit and will be required to re-book a new appointment.
Please take into account travel time and parking to avoid being late for your appointment.